Our story is one of ground-breaking innovation. Bringing together our core capabilities; information, expertise and partnership, we have come a long way since 1988.
- Experian launches into the Asia Pacific market by establishing
Experian Australia, ushering in its portfolio of credit
analytics, decision support software and fraud solutions.
- Experian expands its presence by moving into the Hong Kong market and sets about providing its global expertise with a focus on local knowledge.
- Experian introduces its market-leading Mosaic classification tool to Asia Pacific to deliver data-driven customer relationship management tools.
- Not content with that, Experian brings its Strategy Management solution to the credit market, complete with Probe SM solutions and behavioural scoring boasting sophisticated segmentation and analysis facilities.
- A new generation of our decision support tools is born with the release of Strategy Management Generation3. It is one of the first customer-centric solutions to introduce the concept of using scorecard and decisioning technology to improve customer relationship management. Strategy Management Generation3 also provides sophisticated modeling techniques in compliance with the new Basel Capital Accord (Basel II).
- Experian introduces its comprehensive credit risk and loan origination solutions into Asia Pacific.
- Experian acquires CheetahMail,
an email marketing and customer intelligence solution company.
Experian Cheetahmail is a trusted service provider of email
marketing and customer intelligence technologies for top
- Experian acquires QAS, an award-winning software is result
of a 17-year investment in technology development to ensure
each solution delivers the highest level of functionality
and service support.
- The Asia Pacific expansion continues with the establishment
Japan to bring best practice customer and credit risk
management solutions to the country
- Introduced Basel Consultancy in Basel
II compliance and improved credit risk management processes.
- The launch of Experian China brings information solutions, data intelligence, risk management, decision analytics and marketing solutions to another new Asia Pacific market. Soon after, Experian complements the move with the release of Mosaic China, ushering in consumer classification expertise to its operation.
- Experian releases its Address Cleaning Solution to improve integrity of address data in Asia Pacific.
- Experian then introduces its Credit Risk Decisioning Solution for Customer Management, and follows that with an expansion of its credit bureau capabilities with the release of an application fraud prevention service.
- Experian QAS
signals its expansion in Asia Pacific with the opening of
an office in New Zealand, introducing address management
solutions to the market.
- Experian further broadens its Business Stategies offering
with the acquisition of FootFall,
the European market leader in customer counting technology
and retail information integration services.
- Introduced Regional Delivery Centre, a best-in-class delivery team to support local markets.
- Following its acquisition, Experian FooFall’s industry-leading customer counting technology and services is introduced to Asia Pacific and into many of its biggest shopping malls.
- Experian acquires Hitwise, an Internet market intelligence company, and Tallyman, an industry-leading solution for revenue management and collection.
- The MOSAIC family grows with the release of Mosaic Singapore, bringing consumer segmentation to the market, and helping marketers target, acquire, manage and develop more profitable customer relationships.
- Experian Footfall launches its Hong Kong Index, providing retailers with valuable data on customer movement around key shopping areas.
On this business day in 2008 Experian can proudly state:
- Experian named to Top 15 in FinTech 100 Ranking of Global Financial Services industry vendors
- Experian is a winner of Data Strategy Awards, including:
- Best Suppression Data - Experian QAS
- Best use of Data for a Financial Services Institution - Lloyds TSB and Experian Decision Analytics
- Best Practice in Data Management - Sky and Experian Integrated Marketing, for the second year running
- Best Data Enhancement Service - Sky and Experian Integrated Marketing
- Data Professional of the year - Experian QAS
- We operates credit bureaus in more than 20 countries worldwide
- Our Research and Development Centre in Asia support global clients
- Our Regional Delivery Centre in Asia provide state-of-the-art analytics and service delivery to clients in the region
- Our comprehensive database contains the credit files of more than 400 million
consumers and 50 million businesses including Sinotrust.
And all of this helps our customers make better consumer and commercial credit decisions.
Our people, data and technology to become a necessary part of enabling better understanding, managing and protecting data information throughout the customer purchasing lifecycle.
Need to ask a question?
Find a global overview of our company here